Get an online legal consultation
In Loving Memory
Ma Kah Dinga
In March of 2009, I lost my dear sister Ma Kah Rosemary Dinga Fokum due to stomach
complications. In her honor, I started the MaKah Water for All Foundation. I hope to raise
money to build 40 pump wells in rural areas in Cameroon, West Africa.
In December of 2009, the first well was completed in the "Bamumbu" village. To date 14 pump
wells have been completed.
In honor of Ma Kah, I hope their lives will forever be better.
You can join me as a group, a family, a company, or an individual to continue in building these
wells. Each well cost about $5000. Your name, family name, or group's name will be appear on
a plaque as the donor, or you can make small contributions towards a well.
Sam Sam Dinga
Makah Water for All
WELLers Walk: Ever wonder what it women and children go through to get water for their daily use? The WELLers
Walk will give you a chance to walk in thier shoes for about 2 hours. Learn More
Latest Well: Another Pump Well handed over to the people of Nkwen Village see photos here
Volunteer & Learn: What if you could combine volunteering and tourism in one trip? Call it "VoLearn" Read More
Students can earn credit while you volunteer with Makah Water for All: You can earn 3 credits as you volunteer with
Makah Water for All, visit the high lands of Cameroon and learn the rich African culture. Read More
Next Well Starts 06/04/2014 Sponsored by: Act Compassionately Together and Shya Loo Goes to Africa (both
orgs are in Switzerland)
WELL Sponsors (Wellers)
(these generous people/families have sponsored a Pump Well; $5000 donation).
1. LPC class of 2010, Stevens Point Wisconsin - Completed January 2010
2. Marty & Becky Loy and family of Stevens Point Wisconsin - January 2011
3. Mary Rose and Doug Janson - Wisconsin - January 2011
4. Sackmann Family of Medford Wisconsin - Completed June 2011
5. Jim & Krista Mendyke and family of Stevens Point Wisconsin - Completed July 2013
6. John & Patty Noel and family of Stevens Point WI - Completed January 2013
7. Paul & Jean Baillon and family of Sunfish Lake MN - Completed June 2013
Want to sponsor a WELL? here is how