Ma Kah Dinga
In March of 2009, I lost my dear sister Ma Kah Rosemary Dinga Fokum due to stomach complications. In her
honor, I started the MaKah Water for All Foundation. I hope to raise money to build 40 pump wells in rural areas
in Cameroon, West Africa.
In December of 2009, the first well was completed in the "Bamumbu" village. To date, 19 pump wells have been
In honor of Ma Kah, I hope their lives will forever be better.
You can join me as a group, a family, a company, or an individual to continue in building these wells. Each well
costs about $5,000. Your name, family name, or group's name will be appear on a plaque as the donor, or you
can make small contributions towards a well.
Makah Water for All
Walk for Water: Ever wonder what women and
children go through to get water for their daily
use? The Walk for Water event will give you a
chance to walk in thier shoes for about 2 hours.
This event will take place on September 17th, at the
Iverson Park in Stevens Point WI. The walk will cost
$5 for kids under 12 and $10 for everyone else.
Participants will get an event tshirt, water and
snacks. Please click here to signup for Walk for
Water and your event t-shirt.
Latest Well: One more pump Well was handed over
to the people of Mankon, Bamenda
Next Well Starts June 9th, 2016 sponsored with
proceeds from Walk for Water 2015.
Well Sponsors (Wellers):
(These generous people/families have sponsored a
Pump Well; $5000 donation).
1. LPC class of 2010, Stevens Point Wisconsin -
Completed January 2010
2. Marty & Becky Loy and family of Stevens Point
Wisconsin - January 2011
3. Mary Rose and Doug Janson - Wisconsin -
4. Sackmann Family of Medford Wisconsin -
Completed June 2011
5. Jim & Krista Mendyke and family of Stevens Point
Wisconsin - Completed July 2013
6. John & Patty Noel and family of Stevens Point WI
- Completed January 2013
7. Paul & Jean Baillon and family of Sunfish Lake MN
- Completed June 2013
8. Act Compassionately Together - Switzerland -
Completed June 2014
9. Shya Lou Goes To Arica - Switzerland -
Completed June 2014
Want to sponsor a WELL?